View 150,796 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,797th Review now!

Poster: Doug Brown
Date:4/22/2014 7:41:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Amerifrieght did a super job!!
Review:Graham did a great job arranging for my transport. I had to change the dates once or twice and had a tight window, but Graham worked through all of this professionally and efficiently. I believe that I got a very competitive price for a lifted F250 truck. I also felt that the shipper was great- responsive, on time, professional and friendly. He answered my coordination calls on a timely basis. On the receiving end, we had a chance of drop off location, and there were no issues. I have no complaints and will recommend Amerifreight to my friends!!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/22/2014 7:59:00 AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Doug Brown gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: