View 152,921 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,922th Review now!

Poster: JennaLeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/19/2014 2:46:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Smooth Process
Review:My mom moved to AZ and left her car with me for a while during her job search. When she got a job and quickly needed her vehicle, it seemed overwhelming trying to find a reliable company to ship her car. We have never shipped a vehicle before and had no idea how the process worked. It was great to have found AmeriFrieght with it's very informative website and knowledgeable staff. Jorge and Jessica responded to phone calls and emails from both me and mother and tried to find us the lowest rate carrier who could still deliver my mom's vehicle quickly (Initial Quote: 945. Final Price: 1, 195). They kept their word of not charging my credit card until we reached an agreement on the price and the carrier. There were confirmation emails for every step of the process to make sure that I understood the process and knew what payment was due and when. The car arrived in AZ 4 days after it was picked up from NC which was faster than we expected. Once the car was delivered, Jorge called to see how the delivery went. There were a few concerns with the carrier itself but Jorge assured me that they would address the issues with the carrier and not avail of their services for awhile. The whole process was easy and worry free with AmeriFreight and we will definitely use them again if we need to transport a vehicle!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:10:00 AM
Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
JennaLene gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: