View 149,434 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,435th Review now!

Poster: Gary
Date:3/6/2014 7:51:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Good experience
Review:I had never shipped a car before and I was apprehensive about the process. I did a little research first and found Magic Carpet Auto Transport had overall good and positive reviews. I called and spoke to Jeff. Jeff explained the entire process to me and quoted a reasonable price for shipping my car from Southern California to my son in Washington State. He advised me to shop around and do some more research and call him back if I had questions.

I called about five other transporters and read the reviews for them. They were mostly within the price range I was looking for but I decided to go with Magic Carpet Auto Transport. They were not the least expensive but sometimes price is not everything. The primary reason I went with Magic Carpet is because of Jeff. I felt he was being completely honest and forthright with me when he explained what I could expect. My car was picked up promptly and I felt the transport truck driver was experienced and reliable. My car was delivered to my son in a reasonable amount of time and was in the same condition as when picked up.

The only negative comment I would make is trying to contact the transport driver. I tried to contact him several times for an update but could not reach him. He only contacted us right before delivery and that caused a little anxiety. Overall the experience was good and if I have a need to ship another vehicle, I will be sure to call Magic Carpet Auto Transport.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/6/2014 8:13:00 PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Gary. I wish I could get all drivers to communicate better but we don't want them on the phone while they are driving right? Thanks for your business!
Gary gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: