View 144,756 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,757th Review now!

Poster: Mithun JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/5/2014 12:49:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Lance Staab 360-940-7941
Review:This is the first time I am transporting cars with any carrier and was apprehensive of choosing the right one. Moving 2 cars halfway across the country was something I dreaded. .

I am happy to say that Lance Staab and Domestic Auto Transport did everything right to make this a smooth move for me.From the time he took my order till the time the cars were delivered he was in constant communication with me both via email and phone. I was kept in loop throughout the entire process and he responded to all my queries and returned my phone calls promptly. The price offered was competitive with other providers as well.

The pickup and delivery were on time and I got my vehicles delivered in perfect condition. Lance called me up on both days to update me on the status and help me with questions that I had. I am sure to use Domestic Auto Transport for any future transport needs I may have. I would also highly recommend their service if you are looking for a hassle free auto transportation.

Excellent job. Keep up the good work.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/5/2014 11:30:00 AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport

Mithun thank you for your great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to deliver your vehicles. I look foward to helping you again in the future. thank you again
Mithun John gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: