View 146,473 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,474th Review now!

Poster: Taner
Date:2/28/2014 10:21:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Transported my car from NC to CA
Review:Transported my car from NC to CA via Magic Carpet Auto Transport. Customer service was great and knowledgeable. My car was picked up from a location which was really close to my house. The driver then dropped me off at my house.
The car was delivered a couple days before promised date but they waited for me and held the car until I arrived for no extra cost.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 10:48:00 PM
For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Taner, So glad you were satisfied with the service. Glad it all went so smooth for you. Really good carrier to work with and really great customer too. Take care, Sue
Taner gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: