View 151,178 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,179th Review now!

Poster: Tom Forgatsch
Date:2/28/2014 12:50:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Kimberly Freiley (360) 8532814
Review:My car came thru in excellent condition. It arrived when the company said it would. I would use this company again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 12:58:00 PM
DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS

Tom and Virginia,
Thank you so much for this great review! I had a really good time working with you. Its always exciting to have a pick up in our area especially since I drive by your pick up hotel all the time. If you need anything else please let me know.
Tom Forgatsch gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: