Transport Logo
View 172,000 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,001th Review now!

Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject: Utah to Cali Transport
Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror stories you read online. I would definitley recommend and use United Road again for my vehicle transport.

Thomas gave United Road a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:20069450

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.