View 150,817 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,818th Review now!

Poster: Thomas
Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Utah to Cali Transport
Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror stories you read online. I would definitley recommend and use United Road again for my vehicle transport.

Thomas gave United Road a rating of: