View 150,717 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,718th Review now!

Poster: SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/4/2014 2:55:00 PM
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Montway
Review:This is the first time I have needed to ship a vehicle. I did try a different company first and after 30 days of getting the run around I tried Montway. Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable and anyone I talked to from dispatch was also helpful. My first available date was January 13th. I received a notice 3 days later saying that they did not have a driver yet. Four days later another email said to contact them to discuss some possibilities because there was still no driver. I spoke with Adrian on January 20th who told me there was a driver interested but wanted another $100.00 because it would be out of his way to pick up the vehicle and he could do that on the 22nd. I spoke with Tony again and he said that driver could do it or I could wait for a driver on the 26th. I did express concern on the extra $100 and Tony said the decision was totally up to me (At all times Tony was professional and very polite.) The vehicle was for my son in South Carolina and he had already been without a car for 40 days so I agreed to pay the extra $100. The car was picked up on the 22nd and arrived in South Carolina on the 31st.(It would have been sooner if not for that southeastern storm) During that time we were able to get info on where the vehicle was. The driver was very pleasant and although he was not able to drop it right off at the door he was very close and picking it up was easy.

I would do business with Montway again and I would recommend them to others.

Susan gave Montway Auto Transport a rating of: