Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,402 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 586 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster: J Gregoire
Date:2/4/2014 12:13:00 PM
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:excellent customer service
Review:Everything went smoothly with the pick up of our vehicle however we had a problem with the delivery. The transport company driver arrived on a Saturday night very late and called me to come pick up my truck. First of all, it was supposed to be delivered to my door. He refused to do that and gave me an address that was about 30 miles away to come and get it. I said I can't do anything until Sunday morning and I did not have a way to get there. He was very rude and told me to get there by 7am Sunday morning because he had 5 more vehicles to get off and mine was in their way. I was forced to take a $50 cab ride. I called Montway when they opened and they immediately contacted the transport company. They demanded a refund for the cab and they pursued it daily until I received it. They were continually updating me as to the status and they even gave me a $50 refund for all of my trouble. I can't say enough about their professionalism and customer service. I would definitely hire them again.

J Gregoire gave Montway Auto Transport a rating of:

Origin:Oregon
Destination:Minnesota

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.