View 143,992 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,993th Review now!

Poster: This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Best Experience Ever!!!
Review:This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people posted and I also found the price kind of cheap to get good service. I can say A1A Express did wonderful from customer service agent to the driver. After I called them for the quote, it took me a day for them to schedule a pickup. The driver was a little late, but I understood the fact that he had to pick up other cars and I wouldn't expect him to be speeding just to get my car on time. The driver was very nice, too bad I forgot his name. He explained everything to me and with the weather condition, he was able to give me an approximate time. 3 days later my boyfriend got his car with no scratch and nothing was missing or broken. When I was worried, I called customer service and there was always someone there to talk to me about the status of the shipping. I mean that was my first experience doing that and I'm glad I did it with A1A Express. There's no need to even try another company next time if I need to ship a car. I encourage anyone to use A1A Express. Thanks again to the A1A Express Crew. You guys ROCK!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 7/5/2014 2:49:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Mitsy gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: