View 153,931 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,932th Review now!

Poster: Sherlyn
Date:12/9/2013 4:11:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Awesome Company
Review:Budget Auto has transported my Volkswagon Vanagon from Calif. To Hawaii And Back twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2013. I have never ever had any complaints. Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran were always on top of it. If I ever have to transport another vehicle I am Contacting Eric and his team to help me out. Thank You Budget Auto Transport, Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran You Are the best. Kind, Courteous, Knowledgeable only is a small description. I can't fit all the good words in here to describe my Awesome experience. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

Sherlyn gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of:

Origin:Hawaii
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Primary Contact:Eric Olsen