View 150,787 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,788th Review now!

Poster: Mike
Date:12/7/2013 4:31:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Vehicle booked into WRONG port (UPDATED)
Review:I told the booking agent that I would need to ship into OAHU. When looking up the status of my vehicle i see that it is being shipped into MAUI. Now I have to fight with Matson to get my vehicle dropped off on Oahu.

[UPDATE]
I have contacted Matson regarding my vehicle being shipped into Maui instead of Oahu. They have loaded my truck back onto the boat and it is heading for Oahu at the time of this review. I have also received a call from the manager at Budget Auto Shipping to resolve this issue. The booking agent at Matson also personally called me to apologize and admitted that it was her mix up and they will do everything they can to get my vehicle to the correct port.

A huge thank you to both Budget and Matson for correcting this in a timely manner.

Mike gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: