View 144,145 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,146th Review now!

Poster: April
Date:9/3/2013 3:42:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Perfect example of service done right!
Review:I originally had decided to use a different carrier to ship my husband's car from Hawaii to the mainland, however once I got the quote and told them I had to wait for address information to know where the car would be delivered to, I could never get a hold of the other company. Alex called me on a Saturday morning to ask how he could help us after receiving his quote, I returned his call on a Sunday and as expected had to leave a voice mail. The man called me back on a Sunday afternoon to finish the order. I was entirely impressed. We had been ripped off when shipping this same vehicle to Hawaii when the driver showed up at the door and demanded extra payment because the original quote was "too low for current fuel prices" Alex explained that would never happen with his company. The price he quoted us was EXACTLY what we paid. No hidden fees, and all taxes and insurance fees were already included. The car even arrived early, we hadn't even finished our vacation when we received the phone call from the driver, one quick phone call to a nearby relative and all went beautifully, and we once again had two vehicles before we even needed to. We couldn't have been more thrilled! It is easy to tell when a person loves their job and takes pride in making his customers happy. If I ever have to ship another vehicle again Alex will be my very first and only call. Thank you.

April gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: