View 152,626 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,627th Review now!

Poster: Al Shjarback
Date:8/27/2013 4:31:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:United Road Great Company
Review:I did a lot of research looking for a reputable company to transport my recent car purchase and found the overall reviews of United Road lead me to calling them for a quote. I also got quotes from 4 other companies who also ranked well in the reviews but in the end I liked the way in which United handled my first and follow-up calls and of course the price. They came in consistently lower on all transport options. I also was very concerned with add-ons which I read many horror stories about Driver's demanding additional payment for hard to justify reasons. This was not the case with United, the Driver actually was able to come earlier that previously agreed and delivered in much less time than had been quoted all along keeping the shipper and myself apprised of any changes. I would use them again without hesitation and found that their payment terms (All payments go to United Road and no cash payouts on delivery) were all above board. Thanks United Road!

Al Shjarback gave United Road a rating of:

Origin:Michigan
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:New Jersey