View 153,879 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,880th Review now!

Poster: Andrew
Date:8/20/2013 12:17:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Triple A service
Review:This was my first time using a auto carrier to ship my truck. Everyone was very knowledgeable and polite, and Eric, Alex, Veronica was super nice. The truck drive was on time and very detailed about how he would put my truck on the carrier. I explained that the contact person for drop off was handicap, and the her son would be actually signing off on the paperwork. My truck was dropped off as promised, on time. Bobbie from dispatch called me to give me an update on how things were going too. Great team and super service.

Andrew gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: