View 150,731 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,732th Review now!

Poster: Lawrence
Date:8/1/2013 3:02:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Good Shipping Experience
Review:Overall good experience. Took a little over a week to find a carrier for my vehicle and within the price range I was expecting (slightly higher than quote). Pick-up and delivery was very fast. Two suggestions - I would like to have gotten a phone call around the 1 week mark just to reassure me that they were still actively looking for a carrier (I called them) and the carrier should have called me when about 1-2 hours out from picking up my vehicle (like the dispatcher said they would). I had someone else shipping my vehicle at the pick-up location and the only call I got was from the carrier stating that they were already there...so the carrier had to wait until my guy got to the car.

Overall it was a good experience.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 8/1/2013 10:55:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Lawrence gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: