View 150,717 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,718th Review now!

Poster: Daniel Palanza
Date:4/30/2013 2:15:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Deceptive Practice
Review:Having written a review earlier, The company declared me a NON Customer, my review was taken off the site per policy of Transport reviews. I took the time to verify my interaction with this company AAA ANytime Inc. and my review was reactivated because they believe I am in fact a customer. I would gladly accept the declaration I am not a customer of AAA Anytime, although seeing they took three hundred dollars from me, I believe to make me a non-customer they "AAA Anytime Inc" would need to give back the three hundred dollars which was taken for a deposit on a quote which I declined the terms and notified AAA Anytime immediately upon review. Under the terms of their own Quote/Confirmation nothing conferred earlier mattered, it was all in the quote. Opting not to sign declared any transaction earlier invalid.
This company was cited by a Federal Court for deceptive practices, which resulted in a permanent injunction against such behavior. I am sure that in many cases they have done what they said they would and have moved cars appropriately. In my case I was simply not assured after reading their offer and denied service. I hope that their response is honorable.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 4/30/2013 2:25:00 PM
Sir, as we've said three times before you are not our customer. You do not have an order with us. You have never used us to ship a car. Filling out our form online does NOT make you our customer. Please remove this fraudulent review immediately.
Daniel Palanza gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: