View 147,060 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,061th Review now!

Poster: Luis Cardenas
Date:3/27/2013 3:20:00 AM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:DISHONEST, THIEVES!,LIES, ALL BS!
Review:It took 12 horrific days to get my car, I personally had to drive out 30+ miles to go seize it myself or else who knows when it would of gotten delivered to my address! At the starting point in Memphis, Tn. This guy "Ale" from Alda Logistics Inc. seemed very promising. It all turned into a nightmare!, I flew to the destination which was in Antioch, Ca this was on 3/15/13 same day Ale got my car. The delivery date was suppose to be no later than 7-10 day from 3/15/13. After the expected delivery dates passes I started getting concerned about the whereabouts of my car!, I called customer service and it was very difficult to get in touch with the "driver" to my knowledge I thought it was "Ale" or one of his employees. It took 3 days to get in touch with the real driver! Every day would be a new story! One day they told me "oh your car is in the San Francisco area, it will definitely get delivered today" the next day it turned out the car was really in San Diego, so it went from opposite sides of the state and no delivery was made!, Makes sense to drive up and down the state and not be able to deliver my car right!? They PROMISED day by day that it would be the delivery date!, I finally got fed up and decided meet the driver wherever the hell it was to get my car. And not to mention the Ignoring of my phone calls and voicemails no returned calls or anything throughout the process! It turns out that the driver was having trouble with his not so semi "truck" more like a small tow truck, yet lying and promising the car would get delivered. The so unprofessional 21 yr old inexperienced driver locked his self out his truck. With all the other customers keys inside. "His reason for the 12 day delay". And here's the icing on the cake. They are thieves Once I got home I noticed my taser gun was missing from where I clearly had left it in the car at the starting point. and I'm 100% positive they stole it! Bottom line is that the are full of Bullshit and will lie at all cost to make up for it!

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 4/6/2013 10:07:00 AM
Dear sir, Your statements are completely untrue. Your vehicle was delivered EXACTLY on the day we promised as per written notification.
As for the taser gun you were specially told you could NOT leave it in the car because that is a violation of Federal Law. We do not appreciate you causing our truck driver such problems. Please remove this review immediately or we will seek legal remedies to force you to do so.
Luis Cardenas gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Ale, Alda Logistics Inc

Origin:Mississippi
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Items Stolen:Yes