View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!

Poster:Casey R.
Date:10/31/2012 1:58:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime, Inc.
Subject: Professional and Relatively easy
Review:Everyone I talked to was nice and easy to understand. They had answers to all of my questions.

The late mark was because the delivery date was set back one week. I checked in around the date that it was supposed to be delivered and they said it would arrive on the following monday. I received a call a day after that monday in which they said the boat was delayed, and would arrive in another week.

Other than it being late, everything worked out well. Nothing was taken from the vehicle and there was no damage to it. If I ever have to move like that again (god forbid) I will use AAA Anytime, Inc. again, they definitely made my move a lot easier.

Casey R. gave AAA Anytime, Inc. a rating of: