View 146,968 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,969th Review now!

Poster:A. Ibrahim
Date:10/26/2012 3:56:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime, Inc.
Review:I contacted AAA Anytime Inc on Tuesday 10/16/2012 and talked to Jerry about transporting my town car from Florida to Colorado, The rate was reasonable and he told me it will will shipped between Friday 10/19 and Monday 10/22, on Thursday Carlos the driver called me from Florida and told he picked my car and it will be in Denver by Sunday 10/28/2012, He called me again on Saturday 10/27/2012 and told me he is already in Denver. I really appreciate the fast service and my car is delivered in excellent condition. I have been worried about paying extra storage expenses if the car is not picked up quickly, fortunately all these great guys at AAA Anytime Inc helped to avoid that. They are awesome and the driver too. I am open if any potential customer wanted to contact me. Thank you all.

A. Ibrahim gave AAA Anytime, Inc. a rating of: