|4/17/2012 12:55:00 PM|
|Better Way Auto Transport |
|If you actually want your car moved you don't want to call this company. I initially talked to Chris on Monday and paid a deposit on Tuesday. He told me my car would be picked up by today, Friday April 13th at 10:00 AM. It never happened. I called to discuss this with Chris and Sarah answered the phone, as she always does. She asked me why I was calling and when I explained my car hadn't been picked up she told me Chris was on another call. I said I would wait on hold and she said that wasn't possible and that he would be a long time. I then asked to talk to the owner, Morgan, and she told me he was out of the office until Monday. It is obvious she screens their calls because they have so many upset customers calling. (I called two days ago with a question and that time she put me right through to Chris.)
Sarah was most unhelpful. She said they are all brokers and they can't guarantee a time your car will be picked up by. I told her that Chris, her employee, should not tell people time frames that the company can't honor. How many businesses would remain solvent by telling you something would be done at a certain time and then just not doing it and having you wait indefinitely? On top of that- telling you the whole industry works that way? This is both ridiculous and unacceptable. There obviously has to be a BETTER WAY to ship cars than with your company!
I then asked for a refund and Sarah told me it would take at least two weeks and that they have up to a month!
|Posted by a representative of Better Way Auto Transport on 4/19/2012 10:26:00 AM|
|We are very sorry that John had a bad experience working with Better Way. For John and, any future customers please note the following:
· Sara was right, as brokers, Better Way will make every effort to have our clients picked up on an exact date and time...however, we are brokers and do not control this, the drivers are the final say....any broker who tells you other wise is not truthful.
· The owner of Better Way is Marc... there is no Morgan in the company.
· Better Way transport strives to give all of our customers the best possible experience during the transaction of shipping there vehicle...We are not perfect we do occasional make mistakes...What we can guarantee is...Better Way will make every effort to try solve any issues that ever arise and if we cant we will always refund you your deposit.
· Please note: Johns deposit is being refunded to him as stated in our contract ...We will refund you your deposit if we are unable to ship your vehicle out...in the contractual time specified
· Please check out our other reviews as they will speak to majority of our transactions.
Better Way Auto Transport
|John S gave Better Way Auto Transport a rating of:
|Review details|| |
|Quote or Order ID:||8277-NY|
|Quote or Order Cost:||$1000|
|Primary Contact:||Chris Ray|