View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

Poster: Kerrilee Adams
Date:3/8/2012 8:14:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject:848025
Review:A couple of weeks ago I was on my way to Florida with my 15 year old son. In SC my transfer case blew on my Jeep Cherokee. I was left stranded on the side of the road with very little help. I managed to get my car towed to a dealership that tried to rip me off in fixing it. Needless to say i did not have the mechanic fix it and my cheapest option was to have the car towed back to massachusetts. I called one tow company and they promised someone would pick it up in a day. Two weeks later after several phone calls and one cancelation i was not able to get my car towed. I finally called Vivian and asked her opion on my options. She told me it was up to me but i could try them. So i cancelled my other order and placed my order with vivian. She called me back not even a hour later with a pick up date for two days later. Then she called me again with another pick up date for the next day. She was extremely patient and totally understood my fustration and made things happen quickly. This was EXCELLENT customer Service!!!!
The Gentile man who picked up my car was also great. He had a hard time getting my car on the tow, but continuously worked to make sure my car got transported.

I can not thank both Vivian and the tow guy enough. I highly recommend your company!!!!

Kerrilee Adams gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID: #848025-RI

Origin:South Carolina
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Massachusetts