View 146,693 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,694th Review now!

Poster:jeremy r.
Date:3/5/2012 1:21:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: GREAT SERVICE FROM ALL AMER TRANS
Review:I just wanted to take a minute to really thank David Lesser and All american transport for there prompt and professional service that was provided to me and my girlfriend in getting her vehicle shipped to us. They made the process painless on every aspect and the pricing quote was to the penny, they exceeded my expectations in every way through out the process. Even when there was a communication problem on our part (not all american) they still worked with us to get the vehicle picked up, the person we entrusted in being available to give the keys to the tow service caused a problem but inspite of that the tow service remained professional and, well what else can I say, this transport service went above and beyond the call of duty in gettting our vehicle here to florida, I will give them any refferal I can in the future. This was the first time I had ever had a vehicle shipped, so I really had no idea what to expect and being in the customer service business in dealing with the public myself, I know customer service and they provided it at 100%. Thanks again David I really appreciate it.

Sincerely, Jeremy.