Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,814 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 596 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:LESHELLE SANTIAGO
Date:2/29/2012 10:57:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: PERFECT TRANSPORT !
Review:I must say that I and very very happy & appreciative with the services that All American Transport has provided. I moved from NJ to FL, I was on a time limitation and needed to start a new job in Florida, without my car there would be no way for me to get to work being that I live in a secluded estate area with no public transportation near! All American picked up my car & delivered as promised even earlier than anticipated! The representative, Mr. Cesar Silveria examined my needs in such a pleasant and respectful manner AND provided the best & most reasonable quote one can obtain. I must say, I have searched many carriers before moving but NO ONE came as reasonable & efficient as All American Transport! This is my second time using this carrier and I must give Kudos to you guys! Great work!!

LESHELLE SANTIAGO gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: