View 146,736 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,737th Review now!

Poster:Jamie S.
Date:2/28/2012 11:07:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Above and Beyond
Review:Working with All American Transport was wonderful. David went above and beyond to help me and get my car transported from CT to UT. He was honest about the process and what it took to get my car delivered to me and I couldn't be happier. He was in contact with me daily and made me feel like I was the only customer that mattered at that time. The driver that delivered my car has been in the business for more that 30 years and was in constant contact with me as he made his away across the country. I would absolutely use and reccomend All American Transport again.

Jamie S. gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: