View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

Poster:Marty HaselmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/22/2012 10:04:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: "SHIPPING MADE EASY"
Review:Viva Las Vegas.....Never been there, ended up buying a truck from there. Bob at AmeriFreight helped me through all the steps it takes to ship my 1968 Cheverlot 4 X 4 truck from Las Vegas to Ohio!!
AmerFreight was $200.00 cheaper then any other quotes, and I got my truck shipped sooner than I expected! I am very pleased with everything Bob did for me. Hell, this is my first E-mail I ever sent!!

Thanks Again!!

Marty Haselman

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/22/2012 10:18:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates. Bob- 714-408-4422
Marty Haselman gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: