View 146,695 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,696th Review now!

Poster:Kim
Date:2/22/2012 7:05:00 PM
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject: Wonderful Experience!!!
Review:After being bombarded with emails from transport companies, I was getting a little frustrated. We were getting the run around until I finally got in touch with Bruce from PDQ Auto Movers. He wasn't pushy at all. I told him I need to talk everything over with my husband and would be in touch. I never got a high pressure sales call from him during this time. My husband called him a few days later. He kept the lines of communication open through the whole process. He made sure we were aware when it was taking longer than expected to find a truck. We never once had to question anything. The truck arrived before the time it was expected. They were a very trust worthy couple which put our minds at ease. The car arrived to Kentucky the next day. The entire experience couldn't have been any better. We will always use PDQ Auto Movers to transport any car from now on.

Kim gave PDQ Auto Movers Inc. a rating of: