Transport Logo
View 175,205 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,206th Review now!

Poster:John S.
Date:2/21/2012 4:51:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: I've worked in transportation for 17 yrs. Amerifreight EXCEEDED my expectations!
Review:I spoke with Bob on the phone once I selected Amerifreight from about 30 quotes. He cleared up any questions that I had about transit time, the fact that my beautiful 1979 International Scout was modified and taller than your average vehicle, etc...

Once questions were answered, I paid the deposit. This was on a Monday.

I was just hoping to have it pick up by Friday and delivered the following Monday, but delivered anytime by the following Friday would have been acceptable.

I got a call the next day, (Tuesday) The carrier Picked it up that same Tuesday, and It was delivered to me on Wednesday!!!!!

Amerifreight was professional and maintained communication throughout the whole process.

It was great!

Next time I need a vehicle transported, I won't bother with the quote process, I'll just call Amerifreight!

John S.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/21/2012 4:55:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Bob- 714-408-4422
John S. gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:921224414-QG

Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:North Carolina

Primary Contact:Bob Turner

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.