View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

Poster:John S.
Date:2/21/2012 4:51:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: I've worked in transportation for 17 yrs. Amerifreight EXCEEDED my expectations!
Review:I spoke with Bob on the phone once I selected Amerifreight from about 30 quotes. He cleared up any questions that I had about transit time, the fact that my beautiful 1979 International Scout was modified and taller than your average vehicle, etc...

Once questions were answered, I paid the deposit. This was on a Monday.

I was just hoping to have it pick up by Friday and delivered the following Monday, but delivered anytime by the following Friday would have been acceptable.

I got a call the next day, (Tuesday) The carrier Picked it up that same Tuesday, and It was delivered to me on Wednesday!!!!!

Amerifreight was professional and maintained communication throughout the whole process.

It was great!

Next time I need a vehicle transported, I won't bother with the quote process, I'll just call Amerifreight!

John S.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/21/2012 4:55:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Bob- 714-408-4422
John S. gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:921224414-QG

Origin:Illinois
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:North Carolina