View 150,561 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,562th Review now!

Poster:Joey
Date:2/19/2012 10:02:00 AM
Reviewed:Bears Transport
Subject: Moving my Yukon Denali
Review:Liz, "YOU ROCK"... I heard the hype, lies and false promises from other transporters, you came thru for me... I felt like I was involved in every step of the way... Listen, you picked up your phone for me on sunday and you just really got the job done.. You called me back and kept me informed on "EVERYTHING". Listen people, you want the best, well here she is... I cant thank you enough. I shipped a truck, but felt like I made a friend.... Thanks again....

Joey gave Bears Transport a rating of: