View 150,769 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,770th Review now!

Poster:Rachael
Date:2/19/2012 8:18:00 AM
Reviewed:Avenderle Transport
Subject: Positive Experience
Review:This was my second attempt to send my son his vehicle. He is in the US Navy and stationed in CA. The first company I went with scammed me out of 1100.00. So needless to say I was very hesitant to trust another company. I dealt with Mike at Avenderle and I can't say enough good things about this company! He was professional, personable, and HONEST! The company they got to pick up the vehicle was just as wonderful! Pick up was extremely quick as well as the delivery. I would not hesitate to use this company again!

Response:Posted by a representative of Avenderle Transport on 2/19/2012 1:46:00 PM
Being a Navy Veteran, I am thrilled we could help your military son get his much needed vehicle. Thank you for your kind words and call me anytime! 805-660-0409 -Mike
Rachael gave Avenderle Transport a rating of: