View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

Poster:Daril riveraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/18/2012 4:30:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: 99 mustang made it HOmE:)
Review:Thanks so much amerifreight for takingy baby back home. Make
A long story short this was my first car I ever had that no one helped me
On or to buy. I was a single Mother of two on a very low income. I paid her off and kept her as new as when I bought her. She is clean to the T with minor bumps considering her age and miles. She's still ticking. I married my husband who bought me a nice roomier car with our 4 children. Since she was my first I couldn't let her just be sold because we are moving out of the country. So I sent her home to my mother where I bought her in Georgia. She is home and I know once I move to the states I will have her back. There's some things that matter in life and when you accomplish goals and it's a car that means a lot to get you through life's struggles. That's my Sally. So amerifrieght made sure her driver was out of this world. Mark is his name even got there early but asked
My mother if he could meet her the next day because he'd been driving so long. He had great communication. I could always reach Graham. They will be on my contact list for recommendations always. Thanks so much for getting my baby home safely. God bless!!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/18/2012 5:24:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates. Graham- 678-369-4122
Daril rivera gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: