View 150,739 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,740th Review now!

Poster:Alicia Taylor
Date:2/15/2012 6:29:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: EXCELLENT CLEAN FAST SERVICE, GREAT PRICE! VERY SATISFIED, WILL RECOMMEND! : )
Review:MR. Graham and his team was so great and answered all my questions and was very honest. I ordered standard shipping and my car was pick up the next day. I got a great deal on the price $650 and would paid more because the service was worth more than what I paid. My car which is a 1998 Lexus GS 400 was clean and undamaged not scratched and exactly the way I left it. Nothing stolen or broken car and was not driven. Perfect 5 star service. I already reccomended them to my mom will she comes to Chicago from Las Vegas as well. I recommend above all. I have called around and had bad expereinces with other companies.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/15/2012 6:51:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Graham- 678-369-4122