View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!

Poster:Ken GregoireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/15/2012 11:52:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: First Class Service and Rate
Review:From beginning to end, the customer service I received from AmeriFreight and Bob was first class all the way. As a retired military veteran I was very leary about shipping my 1970 Mustang due to horror stories I read and seen throughout my military career. After many weeks of research and getting quotes from numerous shipping companies; AmeriFrieght came in at the top of my list and provided the cheapest quote. Bob helped me through out the entire process and kept me informed as he got new information. Most importantly, Bob was very responsive to all my emails/phone calls. From the time I signed my contract, to the time I received my Mustang in Colorado from Iowa was 10 days. The longest wait was waiting to find a driver who was passing through Iowa with an available slot for my vehicle. Once the dirver pick-up my vehicle; he too stayed in contact with me. My only regret is that I wished I went with a closed vehicle. With the open vehicle, the driver ran across a snow storm and my Mustang was very dirty upon arrival (no damage). I would highly recommend AmeriFreight to all military veterans and the American populace. Superb!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/15/2012 4:48:00 PM
#1 on Google for -BBB best car shipping-. Best service at Budget rates. Bob 714-408-4422
Ken Gregoire gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: