View 147,113 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,114th Review now!

Poster:L. Bassett
Date:2/14/2012 6:13:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Should be named "AmeriGreat"!!
Review:Please read this review as Bob Turner and AmeriFreight DELIVER AS PROMISED!! I was very wary to deal with any classic car shippers after an AmeriFreight competitor changed the price for pick-up of my '67 Firebird convertible upwards by several hundred dollars after providing a firm quote. Unfortunately, I had not done my homework and had failed to read reviews such as this one prior to contacting that company. The experience really colored my judgement of the car shipping industry and left me with a negative impression. I almost purchased a plane ticket to retrieve the car myself. Enter Bob Turner and AmeriFreight. After reading several reviews on national sites, I contacted several shipping brokers. There really are some good ones out there. Many recommended AmeriFreight and this impressed me, particularly in these difficult economic times when companies cannot afford to turn business away. I chose AmeriFreight because Bob provided the assurances I needed and was willing to work with me on price and schedule - plus, he actually answers the phone and returns e-mails!! The shipper he chose delivered the car EARLY, with protective tape on the doors, the steering wheel wrapped, the rugs covered, AND it was tucked under a car cover IN AN ENCLOSED TRAILER! If you want your car delivered to your door in the same shape it was in when you saw it on-line, and want to pay a good price for quality service, choose AmeriFreight. If you don't know the industry you are going to deal with, please read the reviews - they do have value and can provide tips and insight that will save you unnecessary frustration. AmeriFreight deserved the great comments and its 5-star rating.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/14/2012 6:26:00 PM
#1 on Google for -BBB best car shipping-. Best service at Budget rates. Bob 714-408-4422
L. Bassett gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: