Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,207 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1053 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:melanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/12/2012 8:55:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: satisfied car shipping virgin....
Review:OK- i admit it. I was scared. It was my first time.....first time shipping a car!... But Jeff made it easy for me. Painless really. ( well maybe i should say not too painful).. I'm glad Jeff at amerifreight was my "first". . Good talkin' guy. answered my many stupid questions.Took my calls. Felt better about my decision to ship.
Seriously- once i raised my price a bit- (to what he suggested in the first place) the car was booked the next day. thanks....

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/12/2012 9:45:00 PM
#1 on Google for -BBB best car shipping-. Best service at Budget rates. Jeff 678-608-3120
melanie gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:921223245-ZP

Origin:New York
Destination:Georgia

Dirty:Yes

Primary Contact:jeff

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.