View 148,579 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,580th Review now!

Poster:AAucoin
Date:2/10/2012 10:07:00 PM
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject: Great quality delivery
Review:I chose a cheap delivery service. This company promised me results but never "delivered". One week after I arranged a pick up with this company Bruce from PDQ called and informed me that my car will not be delivered with the price I was promised. After another week without my car delivered I cancelled my arragment with this company and signed with PDQ. It only took them 1 day to pick up my vehicle and 4 days to deliver it from LA to CA. PDQ was honest and straight forward the whole way through our process. I would gladly use them again and highly recommend anyone else who needs fast quality results to contact PDQ.

AAucoin gave PDQ Auto Movers Inc. a rating of: