View 150,709 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,710th Review now!

Poster:Green Explorer
Date:2/7/2012 11:41:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Transport Solution, LLC
Subject: Service went beyond my highest expectation!
Review:I contacted this company after another carrier and/or company failed to show up after agreeing to a quote, time and date. This company gave me a very reasonable quote and promised me to pick up the car within 72 hours and deliver it also within 72 hours. I was expecting a reasonable service, but their service went beyond my Highest Expectation, totally a 5 star. They picked up my car on the 2nd day after I first reached them, they were accommodating about my time and some belongings inside the car and ultimately the car was delivered the following night after being picked up.

Thank you for your appreciated great service! Please keep the good work.

Green Explorer gave Auto Transport Solution, LLC a rating of: