View 143,920 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,921th Review now!

Poster:V
Date:1/19/2012 11:32:00 AM
Reviewed:Corporate Auto Transport
Review:Shawna was awesome, she contacted me after we had scheuled the pick up because a driver was headed to Atlanta, and she saved me $100. That to me was the best customer service, to get it there early, and save a $100 bucks. I would definitely recommend Corporate Auto Teansport to my friends, and family. Everyone I spoke with was polite and friendly, but Shawna really rocks.

My daughter said the driver was so nice when he delivered her car, and made sure she checked everything and was very friendly, she actually tipped him $32.00.

V gave Corporate Auto Transport a rating of: