View 150,826 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,827th Review now!

Poster:Manish JainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/17/2012 4:58:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: EXCELLENT CAR MOVERS WITH GREAT PEOPLE
Review:I had to move my Camry from IL to CA i reached out to various companies but only AmerFlight gave me 3 pickup option
Pickup in 5 to 7 Days ; Pickup in 2 Days ; next Day pickup. I picked up pickup 5 to 7 days and right on 7th day my car was picked up by the driver.

They informed me Transit time was 5 days and in-spite of heavy snow in IL and Wisconsin area my car was there in CA on the 5th day.I was expecting a delay of at least 2 days.

Last but not the lease i was working with Jeff and he was there whenever i had queries.Before giving them the deposit i called and send emails to Jeff at lease 10 to 15 times but he was really courteous

!! Cheers !!

Manish

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 1/17/2012 5:39:00 PM
BBB accredited 5 star rated. For BUDGET quotes call Jeff 678-608-3120 Google us anytime!
Manish Jain gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: