View 149,261 Reviews on 3,542 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,262th Review now!

Poster:Yusong
Date:1/14/2012 10:06:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Auto Transport to California
Review:An American Transport Company done a Excellent job to deliver my son's hand me down car from Denver to California during December, 2011. I was in Afghanistan when I decided to hand down my old(Not that Old) 2007 Toyota to my son in California. Especially, this is my first time to use auto transport company to move my vehicle so I've submitted inquiries through online and out of 20 plus companies trying to get a business, this is only company came with the price I want to pay and from that on, they(Vivian) provided nothing but an excellent service with ontime delivery service from start to finish. I'll definitely, use this company for auto transport again and Thank you very much and especially, Ms. Vivian. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Y. Kim

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:47:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Yusong gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: