View 152,569 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,570th Review now!

Poster:Jon
Date:1/11/2012 5:37:00 PM
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject: Excellent experience
Review:I did a lot of research using transport reviews and had dozens of emails and calls when I requested a quote. Based on what I found I chose PDQ Auto Movers.
I will buy cars out of state in the future and I will definitely Use PDQ for future transports! Missy gave great communication and was very diligent to make sure I got my car when I wanted it and that I was happy.
The original carrier they contrated was unable to do fulfill the contract. Missy called me to let me know and to let me know they had already contracted another carrier and they would be able to meet the original time frames.
She called with a solution already made. What more can you ask for!
The transporter was in good contact with me and was very nice and professional. His name was Reggie, I remember because I had a great experience. He met me outside of my neighborhood and unloaded my Audi A8L and checked its condition. It was a perfect transport.
Thanks Missy and Reggie!