View 151,156 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,157th Review now!

Poster:William Barnett
Date:1/11/2012 7:53:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: "Heist in the Hamptons"
Review:I stole 2 vintage autos while visiting family in Long Island this fall. Then, "Houston there's a problem"; how do I get these puppies home? I go online call a UShip it anywhere company and the fun begins (don't ever do that) after 2 weeks of the run around with a bidding process of brokers and BS'rs, I finally find these guys through a friend of mine that uses AmeriFreight for all his classic car shipping and the nightmare is over. I'm thinking man this is going to cost me but these guys not only delivered they were actually cheaper than the cut rate "Joe The Banana Haulers" I first contacted.

Thanks Graham to your entire team for being a real American company with that Good Old Boy South African hospitality. I had an old tire dealer tell me one time "that he wanted to be the only Tire Guy I ever needed", he was and these guys will be the only Auto Transport Company I ever need, it's called Single Source Responsibility!
William Barnett
Houston, TX
281-546-9997

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 1/11/2012 8:37:00 AM
BBB accredited 5 star rated. For BUDGET quotes call Graham 678-369-4122 . Google us anytime!
William Barnett gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: