Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,733 Reviews on 3,379 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 981 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:William Barnett
Date:1/11/2012 7:53:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: "Heist in the Hamptons"
Review:I stole 2 vintage autos while visiting family in Long Island this fall. Then, "Houston there's a problem"; how do I get these puppies home? I go online call a UShip it anywhere company and the fun begins (don't ever do that) after 2 weeks of the run around with a bidding process of brokers and BS'rs, I finally find these guys through a friend of mine that uses AmeriFreight for all his classic car shipping and the nightmare is over. I'm thinking man this is going to cost me but these guys not only delivered they were actually cheaper than the cut rate "Joe The Banana Haulers" I first contacted.

Thanks Graham to your entire team for being a real American company with that Good Old Boy South African hospitality. I had an old tire dealer tell me one time "that he wanted to be the only Tire Guy I ever needed", he was and these guys will be the only Auto Transport Company I ever need, it's called Single Source Responsibility!
William Barnett
Houston, TX
281-546-9997

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 1/11/2012 8:37:00 AM
BBB accredited 5 star rated. For BUDGET quotes call Graham 678-369-4122 . Google us anytime!
William Barnett gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Graham

Origin:New York
Destination:Texas

Primary Contact:Graham

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.