View 144,822 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,823th Review now!

Poster:Mike Blackrick
Date:1/10/2012 10:37:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Triumph gt6 transport
Review:I selected the All American Transport Company mainly due to the quoted price as I have never had a car transported before. Since this was a collector car I was quite nervous about the whole process. Vivian was my contact person and I found her to be extremely helpful. Not only was she pleasant to talk to, she was very professional in processing the transport. The transport truck was very clean and almost looked new. The driver and his partner actually helped me pushed the car to my house, about a block and a half away due to the fact the transport would not clear existing trees overhanging the street. I would have no hesitations in using the All American Transport Company again for any transport needs.

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:46:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Mike Blackrick gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: