Transport Logo
View 172,008 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,009th Review now!

Date:1/7/2012 10:14:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:I am really pleased with the service that I received from this company, I received my car in good condition and on time, they were constantly contacting me to inform me about my car.

In the future if I have to use their service again, I am completely sure that I will contact them.

Thank you Kim. :)

ILEANA gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:FOSTER

Primary Contact:KIM FOSTER
Secondary Contact:ROBERTO

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.