Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,347 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1039 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:ILEANA
Date:1/6/2012 11:12:00 AM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: A REALLY GOOD SERVICE
Review:I am really pleased with the service that this company gave me.
They were constantly contacting me to give me information about my car.
I AM SURE I WILL BE USING THIS SERVICE AGAIN WHEN I WILL NEED IT.

Thank you Kim.

ILEANA gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:850.00

Origin:California
Destination:Florida

Primary Contact:Kim Foster
Secondary Contact:Roberto

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.