View 150,804 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,805th Review now!

Poster:Lisa
Date:1/5/2012 4:50:00 PM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Review:I needed my car delivered from California when I recently moved to Georgia I was referred to CAPITOL TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS and so glad I was! Their service was excellent and on time. I DEFINITELY recommend them and will use them again for any future shipments I might have! They were extremely courteous and easy to communicate with regarding any questions I had. Contact Chris Rayo at Capitol Transport & Logistics for great customer service!

Lisa gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of: