View 152,626 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,627th Review now!

Poster:Anita Torrealba
Date:1/5/2012 4:44:00 PM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject: Thank god for Capitol!
Review:I'm so grateful to have found Capitol Transport & Logistics, I was going to use a different company but they never moved my car...George and Sarah were both really helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I loved that they were able to move my car in a timely and professional way. I will definitely be using this company again if I ever move again and i will always recommend them to my friends.

Anita Torrealba gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of: