View 144,502 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,503th Review now!

Poster:William
Date:1/5/2012 10:46:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:So, I got a bunch of quotes online to ship my car. I chose all american because of their reviews on this website and the feedback from the BBB. Car arrived to its destination with no damage, Driver was friendly and I though the price was fair. If I would have driven it myself I would be looking at a more than 950 to get it to St. Augustine. Will use again on the return trip, if I need it.

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:49:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
William gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: