View 144,042 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,043th Review now!

Poster:Mike
Date:1/5/2012 10:25:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: I was skeptical....
Review:....about using ANY company to transort a car I purchased for my son after reading poor review after poor review. It seemed like everyone had some horror story about damage, late pickups or deliveries.

That is until I read the reviews about All American Transport and am I ever glad I chose them to transport my sons car. These guys aren't the cheapest, but I can tell you it was WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY!

Cesar was professional and curtious of my needs. Within an hour, he had scheduled a driver and pickup date. The driver although not able to pick up on the scheduled day, called to let me know he wouldn't be able to pick up on the scheduled date, but assured me the car would be delivered on time....and it WAS!!

The driver called the night PRIOR to delivery to inform us of the delivery time...and he was ON TIME. The car arrived in the same condition as when it left.

If I ever have to transport a vehicle again, I won't hesitate to call All American for my needs!

Thanks Cesar!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:50:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Mike gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Cesar

Origin:Texas
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:New York