Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,829 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 556 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:judy m
Date:1/4/2012 10:17:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: California to Juno Beach car transport with Tru Auto Transport
Review:Kim with Tru Auto Transport is the best! I have used her services three times now and each time has been exceptional! I always get the best price with a totally reliable company. My car is picked up and delivered on time and with no hassles!Any info you need during transport Kim will get for you on a daily basis, No need to worry - answers are there any time you need them - just give Kim a call and you will be worry free until your car reaches your destination. I was nervous the first time I shipped my car but now i know I have someone with experience in control of the shipping process that I trust and consider a friend. I would recommend Kim for all your transport heeds!
Judy M. Juno Beach Florida